This awards program is open to senior technology and digital executives who have overall responsibility and control of the ICT vision and direction for the organisation.
The executive leads innovative projects across the organisation, while also being at the forefront of decision-making and strategic change.
Nominations should focus on:
- The technology innovation/s that have changed the way an organisation operates
- Why the innovation/s are unique in the marketplace
- How the nominee is influencing people across the organisation to ensure technology is always part of the conversation when it comes to meeting an organisation’s objectives.
To self-nominate or nominate on behalf of someone else, please download the questionnaire and return it to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line: CIO50 2022 Nomination.
Nominations are open from Friday July 1, 2022 and will close on Friday August 19, 2022.
Best Project Award
- Government: Download nomination form
- Healthcare: Download nomination form
- Financial Services: Download nomination form
- Not for Profit: Download nomination form
- Primary Industries: Download nomination form
- NextCIO: Download nomination form